Fundraising and M&A
Advimotion assists SMEs and start-ups in fund raising and external growth operations.
We offer comprehensive legal and financial support in line with your financing objectives and your stage of business development.
Seed Capital Raising and Series A
- Investor documentation: pitch deck, teaser and financial forecasts
- Valuation Calculation
- Pitch training with a show professional
- Search for investors (business angels, VC, corporate venture)
- Negotiation of the shareholders’ agreement and structuring of the transaction
- Setting up a specific communication for the first rounds of the table
- Preparation of the necessary documentation
- Negotiation support
- Structuring the transaction
- Valuation Calculation
Acquisition and sale of businesses
- Search for counterparties in line with market trends
- Realistic and attractive financial forecast
- Protection of the interests of the founders and shareholders
- Due diligence, structuring, negotiation and closing
Strategic advice and financial management
As an outsourced CFO for start-ups, Advimotion accompanies companies over the long term in preparation for a fund raising, to manage the financing received or to develop you in self-financing.
We enable you to analyse the impact of your investments on your turnover, your acquisition costs, the productivity of your employees and many other indicators to follow in order to reach your objectives.
We also facilitate communication with your investors by establishing efficient and transparent processes.
- Drawing up the budget and business plan
- Search for non-dilutive financing
- Review of the business model and advice on strategy
- Implementation of KPIs, budget monitoring and analysis of the profitability of investments
For a company in the IT sector, we analysed the different customer acquisition costs by service category.
This has enabled effective acquisition strategies to be put in place in a competitive industry.
For a technology company in the entertainment sector, we set up automated reporting tools for investors.
Thanks to the selection of relevant KPIs and the automation of processes, management has noticed a significant time saving and investors are satisfied with the quality of the information transmitted and the speed of reporting.
We assisted a service company in the implementation of a new business model and pricing to generate recurring revenue.
Thus the management of the start-up accompanied by Advimotion was able to conclude two contracts with major groups.
For more information, please consult our brochure :